My favorite Korean learner and one of my role model Shanna tagged all the Korean learners.
I’m quite excited to answer these questions. These days I feel like I’m becoming lazy in my Korean study. I want to remind myself how much I love Korean Language.
1. Why Korean?
Korean Language is like a music to me. The more I study Korean ,the more I’m intrigued by it.
2 . Daum or Naver (dictionary I mean)?
Naver!However these days I’m having difficulty opening this wonderful online dictionary so
I’m currently using Daum.
3. First website that you visit everyday?
Hangukdrama. I’m like stalker of Shanna’s blog. 😀
4. Best thing that happened to you? (related to learning Korean)
The best thing is yet to come
5. Ever regretted learning Korean?
6. Most common feedback/question you get when you say you are learning Korean?
Because you have a Korean boyfriend. (No,it’s not him that I’m learning Korean.I started to
learn Korean years before I met him.Besides he’s fluent in English)
7. First Korean food that comes to your mind?
8. Most overrated Korean drama?
I have only watched few Kdramas.I prefer Korean movie
9. Most underrated Korean drama?
10.Latest milestone in learning Korean?
Some Korean that I’ve talked to online said my pronunciation and intonation sounds like
11. Favorite Korean word / phrase?
안녕 하세요! It’s the first greeting I’ve learned. I love hearing this greeting from random shop
12. Name 3 people (fictional / real) who motivate / influence your Korean learning journey
Shanna- I admire her diligence
Hyunwoo- He’s a selfless person
Myself- I’m motivated when I see that I’m improving
13. Secret ambition / goal (relating to Korean)
To be a nun in Korea
14. I want to sound like _____ when I speak Korean
최 경은.Since I often hear her in TTMIK Iyagi
15. Best compliment received (for Korean)
Your pronunciation sounds like Korean!
16. When is the last time you sat down and study Korean?
17. Favorite textbook?
None so far
18. Special people you met (online or otherwise) through Korean?
남친, Via,Prash & Sasya(Indian friends),Charley( He taught us Korean with my Indian
friends in Skype),all my language partner
19. How has learning Korean changed you / your life?
Korean taught me that anything is possible as long as I’m determined to do it.
Also learning is a gradual process.There’s no short cuts in learning a language
20. Ever dreamt in Korean?
Haha yeah.I dreamed last night I was having a conversation with 정 영화.
It was a long dream. 😀
21. Single best thing about learning Korean?
I can express myself and I’m able to learn the culture